What does STAB stand for?
STAB stands for Strategy & Tactics Against Blades (defense technique)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STAB
We have 14 other meanings of STAB in our Acronym Attic
- Surveillance & Target Acquisition Aircraft System
- Security Training, Assistance, Assessment Team (Pacific Command)
- Same Type Attack Bonus (gaming)
- SEAL Tactical Assault Boat
- Semantic Technology Adoption in Business (workshop)
- Soprano, Tenor, Alto, and Bass (mnemonic for voices in a chorus)
- Standby Advisory Board (US Army)
- State Trauma Advisory Board
- Steered Agile Beam
- Strike Assault Boat
- Stupid Territorial Army Bastard (military slang)
- Sistema di stabilizzazione dei proventi da esportazione
- System for the Stabilisation of ACP and OCT Export Earnings (EU)
- Studies in American Biblical Hermeneutics
- Online-Katalog der Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin Stabikat (German: Online Catalogue of the Berlin State Library)
- Securing the Take-Off of Building Energy Certification (Finland)
- Sediment Transport and Boundary Layer Equipment
- Staffing Tax Administration for Balance and Equity
- Statistical Application Building Environment