Hobday will be a member of the panel talking about the business case for sustainability in their respective companies and how innovative and proactive strategies for sustainability management create value and reduce risks in the value chain.
What does S4S stand for?
S4S stands for Strategies for Sustainability (Delta, BC, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of S4S
We have 6 other meanings of S4S in our Acronym Attic
- Schools For Schools (humanitarian organization)
- Services for Sustainability (website)
- Sign for Sign
- Sister for Sister (Charlotte, NC)
- Skins 4 Skins (Hungary)
- Soles4Souls (Nashville, TN)
- Solutions 4 Stone (cleaning products)
- Soul 4 Sale (band)
- Sourcing 4 Success (various locations)
- SpiCE for Space
- Students 4 Students (National Leadership Conference, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia)
- Students 4 Sustainability (Delft University of Technology)
- Students for Sustainability
- Subscribe for Subscribe (YouTube)
- Support 4 Support
- Surfaced Four Sides (lumber)
- Systas 4 Systas, Inc. (New Jersey)
- Students for Social Justice (Oakton Community College; IL)
- Scratch for Second Life (graphical programming language)
- Sorry for the Delay
Samples in periodicals archive:
In March 2007 she launched a global practice devoted to communication strategies for sustainability, alternative energy and environmental strategy.
Despite the rising popularity of RECs, many corporations and institutions still have questions on how to effectively purchase RECs, communicate its value to stakeholders, and incorporate RECs into its strategies for sustainability and use of green power.
95 Paperback HT334 This collection of research articles on Michigan's metropolitan strategies for sustainability concentrates on a "triple bottom line" of economic prosperity, environmental stewardship and social good.
Gennaro, Chair, NYC Council Environmental Protection Committee; Patrick Kinney, Associate Professor of Clinical Public Health, Columbia University; Sister Susanne Lachapelle, Coordinator Asthma Program, Little Sisters for the Assumption Family Health Service; Bill Perkins, New York State Senator; Swati Prakash, Director, Community Strategies for Sustainability and Justice, The Pacific Institute; and Christine Quinn, Speaker, New York City Council.
2007 Amsterdam Conference on the Human Dimension of Global Environmental Change-Earth System Governance: Theories and Strategies for Sustainability.
23RD NATIONAL NGV CONFERENCE: STRATEGIES FOR SUSTAINABILITY -- NGVs IN THE NEW PARADIGM, October 5-6, 2005, Hotel Nikko, San Francisco, CA DIESEL EXHAUST: PARTNERING WITH STAKEHOLDERS TO REDUCE EMISSIONS, October 6-7, 2005, Marriott Oakbrook, Oak Brook, IL 2005 SAE COMMERCIAL VEHICLE ENGINEERING CONGRESS AND EXHIBITION, November 1-3, 2005, Donald E.
Reports in Issue 16: 4th Quarter 2011 - Talking strategy: Sven Kromer of Kurt Salmon discusses the challenges facing the apparel industry and the key trends driving decision making - Strategies for sustainability in the global apparel industry (34 pages) - Product developments and innovations (10 pages) - Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, retail demand and trends in five key emerging markets (23 pages) - Business update (31 pages) For more information visit http://www.