National Strategic Studies Institute Director Talant Sultanov and the International Organization for Migration Coordinator, Chief of Mission in Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Turkmenistan, Dejan Keserovich, signed the memorandum of cooperation to strengthen close cooperation.
What does SSI stand for?
SSI stands for Strategic Studies Institute (US Army War College)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSI
We have 580 other meanings of SSI in our Acronym Attic
- Statens Serum Institut (Denmark)
- Statens Strålskyddsinstitut (Swedish Radiation Protection Authority)
- Static Skeleton Interface (CORBA server-side API)
- Steady-State Irradiation
- SteadyShot Inside (Sony)
- Storage Service Interface (software)
- Storage Strategies, Inc. (Springfield, VA)
- Stores Station Indicator
- Strategic Simulations Inc.
- Stress-Strength Interference (reliability model)
- Structural Safety Inspection
- Structural Significant Item
- Student Success Initiative
- Studies in Symbolic Interaction (sociology)
- Sub-Surface Investigation
- Submarine Systems, Inc.
- Sudan Service International
- Summer Student Internship (various schools)
- Summit Safety, Inc (Devens, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
King Fahd for Research and Strategic Studies Institute is preparing the strategy in order to achieve sustainable development in all areas, the diversification of water resources and focus on the use of renewable energy.
In a meeting with Head of Turkish-Asian Strategic Studies Institute Suleiman Sensoy in Tehran on Sunday, Velayati, who is also as senior advisor to Supreme Leader of Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei, underscored that all countries should help prevent interference of foreign forces in the Middle-East region as they pursue their own colonial ambitions.
Addressing a function at the inauguration of "China Hall" here at Strategic Studies Institute Islamabad (SSII), a newly formed think tank, here the Chinese envoy said Pakistan and China have very strong strategic and long term relations.
for the Center for Strategic Studies Institute for National Strategic Studies
Andrew Terrill of the US Army War College's Strategic Studies Institute has told The Washington Post: "The threat of civil war remains real, and this threat should not be minimised".
Terrorism analyst at Islamabad's strategic studies institute Muhammad Waqar
The rebels don't have the logistics or organisation to move forward with major objectives at this time," said Andrew Terrill, a Middle East specialist at the Strategic Studies Institute of the U.