The 68-page book, developed by members of the RIMS Strategic Risk Management Development Council, guides readers through the components of a strategic risk management framework while giving concrete examples of how several global businesses have successfully implemented SRM.
What does SRMF stand for?
SRMF stands for Strategic Risk Management Framework
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SRMF
We have 5 other meanings of SRMF in our Acronym Attic
- Stress-Related Mucosal Damage
- Suwannee River Management District (Florida)
- Switched Reluctance Motor Drive
- Spectrum Resource Management Database
- San Roque Multipurpose Dam Project (Philippines)
- Service Resource Module Enhanced (Cisco)
- Society for Research in Music Education (National Association for Music Education; Reston, VA)
- Surface Related Multiple Elimination (geology)
- Sri Ramaswamy Memorial Engineering College (India)
- Synthetic Simulation and Robotics to Mitigate Earthquake Disaster (robotic post-earthquake rescue technology)
- Sudrian Railway Modeler's Forum (website)
- Sutter Regional Medical Foundation
- Safeway Rocky Mountain Federal Credit (Denver, CO)
- Saudi Research and Marketing Group
- Security & Risk Management Group, LLC (California)
- Seneca Rocks Mountain Guides (Seneca Rocks, WV)
- Southern Regional Medical Group (Australia)
- Standard Reference Materials Group (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- Sullivan Risk Management Group (Waltham, MA)
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital (Santa Rosa, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Organizations are better served when risk managers engage in strategy planning and strategy execution efforts by developing a formal strategic risk management framework, and consolidating the disparate emerging risk communication channels that already exist in organizations.