The legislation would require the National Cancer Institute (NCI) to construct a long-term comprehensive strategic research plan that would help develop early detection methods and treatment options for patients and would ultimately increase survival rates for pancreatic cancer.
What does SRP stand for?
SRP stands for Strategic Research Plan (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRP
We have 449 other meanings of SRP in our Acronym Attic
- State Reserve Police
- Statutory Redundancy Pay
- Stephen Randall Photography (UK)
- Stern Reference Point
- Stockpile Reliability Program (Assess reliability and service life of tactical missile stockpile)
- Strain Range Partitioning
- Strategic Re-Engineering Program (investment banking)
- Strategic Readiness Panel
- Strategic Reference Point
- Strategic Regional Plan (various organizations)
- Stratégie de Réduction de La Pauvreté (French: Strategy for Poverty Reduction; various organizations)
- Stream Reassembly Processor
- Stream Reservation Protocol (Ethernet protocol enhancement)
- Stream Restoration Project (North Carolina)
- Street Reconstruction Plan (Minnesota)
- Structural Reform Program (various locations)
- Student Representative Program (Canada)
- Studieretningsprojekt (Danish high schools)
- Sub-Rate Processor
- Substantial Research Paper (education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It enables research managers to share and find information about management practices including strategic research plans, project selection processes, and contract examples.
The Committee developed a Strategic Research Plan in 2009.
The CFI Innovation Fund also provides research infrastructure in priority areas identified in the institutions' strategic research plans.
NIH Strategic Research Plan to Reduce and Ultimately Eliminate Health Disparities.
A strategic research plan to assist and improve the competitiveness of the foundry industry has begun.
Without a sound strategic research plan and the right underlying business processes, it will be difficult to ensure that federal research reliably yields answers to questions being asked by a wide variety of stakeholders.
The bill would require the National Cancer Institute (NCI) to develop a long-term comprehensive strategic research plan that would help develop early diagnostics and effective treatment options for patients that would increase survival rates for pancreatic cancer.