Chambers served as a director in Protiviti's Technology Risk practice, where he focused on IT organizational assessments, IT cost-improvement engagements, IT infrastructure evaluations and strategic project management office roles.
What does SPMO stand for?
SPMO stands for Strategic Project Management Office
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPMO
We have 14 other meanings of SPMO in our Acronym Attic
- Sir Peter Mansfield Magnetic Resonance Centre (University of Nottingham; UK)
- Sweet Potato Mild Mottle Virus
- Software Program Managers Network
- Soil Potentially Mineralizable Nitrogen
- Stichting Peuterspeelzalen Meppel Nijeveen (Dutch preschools organization)
- Site Project Management Office
- Software Program Management Office
- Soy Protein-Menhaden Oil (nutrition)
- Space Professional Management Office (US DoD)
- Specialised Plant and Machinery Operations
- Schedule & Planning Management Professional (trademark of Earned Value Management Institute; Leesburg, VA)
- Site Protection and Monitoring Programme (UK)
- Skilled Professional Medical Personnel
- Software Project Management Plan
- Specific Parcel Master Plan (city planning process)
- Station Procedures Management Plan
- Stowarzyszenie Project Management Polska (Polish: Project Management Association Poland)
- Summit Point Motorsports Park (West Virginia)
- São Paulo Metropolitan Region
- SeaWiFS Profiling Multichannel Radiometer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Winters' keynote "Identifying Mandatory Prerequisites for Implementing a Project Management Office" highlights how strategic Project Management Office techniques can help an organization reap the value inherent in the corporate mission and vision.