org) Community and Economic Development (CED) A strategic policy statement was developed to support federal reinvestment in cities generally and focus on the local return on investment.
What does SPS stand for?
SPS stands for Strategic Policy Statement (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPS
We have 722 other meanings of SPS in our Acronym Attic
- State Permit System
- Statement of Prior Submission
- Statement of Prior Submmission
- Statewide Public Service (Alaska)
- Static Priority Scheduling
- Statistical Performance Standard
- Steam Pressure Switch
- Stiff Person Syndrome
- Storage Products Services (est. 1955; Scotland, UK)
- Strategic Planning Society
- Strategic Problem Solving
- Structural Preservation Systems (est. 1976)
- Structured Postscript
- Student Payment Summary (student loans)
- Student Personnel Services (aka Guidance Counselors)
- Student Photographic Society (Atlanta, GA)
- Submission Processing Site
- Subsea Production Systems
- Substantive Policy Statement (Arizona)
- Substantive Production Subcommittee
Samples in periodicals archive:
While it is true that the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) and the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) have never been able to arrive at a comprehensive, national strategic policy statement for school choice in Catholic education, the scholarly consensus grows along with public demand that choice programs are the wave of the future.