However, based on Gartner's strategic planning assumption, through 2008, non-management of e-mail will be the major point of enterprise knowledge "leakage" and the major missed opportunity for improved KM (0.
What does SPA stand for?
SPA stands for Strategic Planning Assumption (various organizations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPA
We have 754 other meanings of SPA in our Acronym Attic
- State Purchasing Agent (various locations)
- Statistical Planning Area (Ohio)
- Steering Position Amplier (US NASA)
- Stochastic Process Algebra
- Stochastic Prosesses and their Applications (peer reviewed journal)
- Stock Purchase Agreement
- Strategic & Policy Assessment
- Strategic Partnership for Africa (est. 1987)
- Strategic Planning and Accountability
- Strategic Planning Application
- Strategic Posture Analysis
- Strategic Psychological Activities
- Strategic Public Affairs
- Strike Planning Archive
- Structured Products Association (trade group)
- Student Peace Alliance (Washington, DC)
- Student Progress and Achievement
- Students for Political Action (Ontario, Canada)
- Submarine Patrol Area
- Subsystem Performance Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The following Strategic Planning Assumptions should be kept in mind: * There will be a market correction in dot-com valuations over the next six to 12 months, causing hybrid or brick-and-mortar valuations to converge with dot-coms; however, the equities market in B2C dot-coms will stabilize, and increase beyond 12 months, as investments flow in from traditional enterprises (0.
1) Strategic Planning Assumptions in "Adoption of Unified Communications Creates New Sourcing and Deployment Challenges," Gartner, November 2010.
The report makes the strategic planning assumption that with 0.
Gartner, also a leading industry analysis and research firm, offers two Strategic Planning Assumptions that portend growth for DataDirect Technologies' .
Source: Gartner Strategic Planning Assumption 18-8766, "Put Corporate Performance Management to the Test," L.
At first glance, strategic planning assumptions are not producing the results expected.
Among other benefits, this enables enterprises to reduce costs, improve performance, appropriate resources, manage outsourcing relationships, test strategic planning assumptions and improve client relationships.