Accordingly, the first step in developing useful measures is crafting a set of defined strategic performance objectives that clearly articulate what an organization is attempting to accomplish and in what manner.
What does SPO stand for?
SPO stands for Strategic Performance Objectives
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPO
We have 162 other meanings of SPO in our Acronym Attic
- Sphincter-Preserving Operation (rectal surgery procedure)
- Sponsored Projects Officer
- Srpski Pokret Obnove (Serbian: Serbian Renewal Movement; political party created in 1990 in Serbia-Yugoslavia)
- Standard Payment Order (financial services)
- State Procurement Office (various locations)
- State Purchasing Officer (various locations)
- Statutory Publications Office (UK)
- Stoker Petty Officer (UK)
- Stop Payment Order
- Storage Product Operations (EMC)
- Strategic Plan Objectives (various locations)
- Strategic Planning Office (various locations)
- Strengthening Participatory Organizations (Pakistan)
- Structure, Process and Outcome (healthcare evaluation)
- Student Police Officer
- Student Professional Organization (Temple University; Philadelphia, PA)
- Student Publication Office (De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde; Philippines)
- Sub Post Office
- Subject, Predicate, Object (query language)
- Summit Planning Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Manufacturers use FPMS to identify, optimize and implement the operating policies necessary to achieve their strategic performance objectives.
Poteracki is known for successfully attaining strategic performance objectives and creatively solving complex financial issues.