The expanded NetBeans Strategic Partner Program offers new marketing benefits, technical support and incentives for its growing community.
What does SPP stand for?
SPP stands for Strategic Partner Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPP
We have 404 other meanings of SPP in our Acronym Attic
- Stanislaus Professional Photographers
- Starter Pack Programme
- Starting Pay on Promotion
- State Partnership Program
- Stationary Phase Point
- Statistical Post-Processing
- Statutory Paternity Pay (UK)
- Stedelijk Preventie Programma (Belgium)
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Storage Photostimulable Phosphor
- Strategic Planning Process (US DoD)
- Strategy Program Planning
- Strategy, Plans & Programs (US DoD)
- Stromal Processing Peptidase (cleavage of transit peptide)
- Structural Plate Pipe (civil engineering)
- Student Preparation Period (education)
- Subproject Program Plan
- Subsystem Project Plan
- Sucker Punch Productions (Bellevue, WA)
- Sumitomo Precision Products Co., Ltd. (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two companies, Parson Consulting and Acorn Systems, have joined FEI's Strategic Partner program.
Our recent Strategic Partner Program expansion, coupled with our Industry Solutions and new v7.
Asigra joins Isilon's global Strategic Partner Program that delivers groundbreaking storage solutions to meet the demands of rapidly-growing clustered storage environments.
For more information on the company or its Strategic Partner Program, contact Robert Brehm at 760-918-1860 x102 or visit the website at http://www.
NASDAQ:ACCL), announced today a strategic partner program to expand the applications offered on Pipeline Pilot, the leading data pipelining environment in discovery informatics.
com), a pioneer of comprehensive security and systems management solutions for the enterprise, today announced record revenue growth and increasing depth and strength in its continuously expanding global channel and strategic partner programs in fiscal year 2004.
As the only pure-play Internet security provider in CyLab's Strategic Partner program, Symantec brings a unique perspective for how universities like Carnegie Mellon can work with businesses to combat today's cyber threats," said Dena Haritos Tsamitis, associate director of the Information Networking Institute and director of education, training and outreach for CyLab.