He is co-author of Strategic Management of Technology and Innovation (3rd edition, McGraw-Hill-Irwin, 2001), the leading textbook in the field.
What does SMOTI stand for?
SMOTI stands for Strategic Management of Technology and Innovation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Sabres and Magnas of Oklahoma and Texas (motorcycle club)
- Second Moment of Truth (marketing methodology)
- See Me On This
- Simple Magnetic Overunity Toy
- Skip Multiples of Three
- Smålands Musik och Teater (Sweden)
- Space Medicine Operations Team (International Space Station)
- Sacred Masters of the Arctic (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Shoe Market of the Americas (Miami, FL)
- Simulation of Turbofan Engine
- Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem (aka Knights Templar)
- Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem, Inc.
- Suomen Motoristit (Finnish Motorcyclists' Association)
- Scotia Medical Observation and Training System (medical telecommunications; Scotia UK)
- St. Martin of Tours School (Kankakee, IL)
- Sustainable Mode of Travel Strategy (UK)
- Secret Masters of the Universe
- Street Machine of the Year (car award)
- Safe Method of Use
- Singapore Maritime Officer's Union