What makes this book particularly suitable for an introductory course on strategic management at MBA level is its straightforward and well-structured pedagogical approach.
What does STMG stand for?
STMG stands for Strategic Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STMG
We have 6 other meanings of STMG in our Acronym Attic
- Single Tone Multi-Frequency
- South Tyneside Manufacturing Forum (UK)
- Space-Time Matched Filter
- State Management Function
- Stay Thirsty, My Friend
- Space-Time Matched Filter Iterative Multiuser Detector
- Soluzione Tecnica Minima Generale (Italian)
- St. Thomas Medical Group (Nashville, TN)
- St. Thomas More Group (band)
- Stichting Thuiszorg Midden Gelderland (Dutch: Central Ontario Home Care Foundation)
- Sun-Times Media Group, Inc. (Chicago, IL)
- South Texas Meat Goat Association
- Station Manager
- Short-Term Myocardial Hibernation
- Southwest Texas Methodist Hospital (San Antonio, CA)
- Sekolah Tinggi Manajemen Industri (Indonesian: Industrial Management College; Indonesia)
- Single Table with Multiple Index Access
- Société des Techniques En Milieu Ionisant (French: Ionized Medium Techniques Company)
- Spectro-Temporal Modulation Index
- Statute Mile
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abstract This paper seeks to address the question of whether strategic management is an academic discipline, as critics have argued it is not.
an industry leader in developing software and services for managing competitor information, today formally announced a distributor agreement with AIM Strategic Management Limited, making them the European Solutions Provider for Strategy Software's award winning suite of software and services in the European market.
Gradually, a new system evolves, a strategic management system, which institutionalizes the new cultural values and structures.
Poling chair of strategic management at the Kelley School of Business, Indiana University.
This tells me that senior leaders want their employees to be a part of strategic management for positive results, and they know that communication is the bridge.
Let me explain why and what strategic management involves.
A formal version of what they have been doing all along, the Strategic Management Program identifies a building's past failures, prioritizes the new goals that the board or owner wants to achieve and outlines a system for achieving those objectives.