ret'd) Rick Hillier was serving as CDS, Lawson served on the CF Transformation Team in 2005 and was tasked with standing up the Strategic Joint Staff.
What does SJS stand for?
SJS stands for Strategic Joint Staff
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SJS
We have 63 other meanings of SJS in our Acronym Attic
- Schwartz-Jampel Syndrome
- Secretary, Joint Staff (US DoD)
- Service de la Jeunesse et des Sports (French: Department of Youth and Sports; French Polynesia)
- Shanghai Japanese School (Shanghai, China)
- Shelterized JTIDS System
- Simple Java Server (computer architecture)
- Smokey Joe Silver (grills)
- St Joseph's School (Ifugao, Philippines)
- St. Julian's School
- Stevens Johnson Syndrome (medical)
- Sudden Jihad Syndrome
- Sun Java System (computing)
- Swyer James Syndrome (lung disorder)
- Simplified Japanese Self-Perception Scale for Young Adults
- Schwartz-Jampel Syndrome, Type 1
- South Jeffco Sports Association (Littleton, CO)
- San Jose Search and Rescue (emergency response team; San Jose, CA)
- Sun Java System Application Server (Sun Microsystems)
- Sudden Jargon-Specific Brain Freeze
- San Jose Sailing Club (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following his promotion to Colonel in 2003 he held several positions with the Air Force before he joined the Canadian Forces Transformation Team in 2005 and headed the establishment of the Strategic Joint Staff.
Promoted to Colonel in 2003, Lieutenant-General Lawson held various positions with the Air Force before joining the Canadian Forces Transformation Team in 2005 and leading the establishment of the Strategic Joint Staff.