Over the next few years, the National Gateway will move forward aggressively to invest in strategic freight-rail infrastructure that will prepare our nation for continued growth and competition in the global economy," said Louis Renjel, CSX vice president of strategic infrastructure initiatives.
What does SII stand for?
SII stands for Strategic Infrastructure Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SII
We have 141 other meanings of SII in our Acronym Attic
- Space Industries, Inc.
- Spatial Information Infrastructure
- Special Instructions Indicator
- Special Interest Item
- Special Investigative Inquiry
- Sponsor Identification Index
- Standards Institute of Israel
- Standards Institution of Israel
- Statement of Intelligence Interest
- Static/Stub Invocation Interface (CORBA client-side API)
- Strategic Inventory Initiative
- Strengths, Improvements, and Insights
- Strong Interest Inventory
- Successor In Interest
- Suitability Investigative Index
- System Internal Interface
- Systemic Infrastructure Initiative (Australia)
- Systems Interface Inc.
- Sistema Integrado de Información del Instituto Guatemalteco de Seguridad Social (Spanish: Integrated Information System of the Social Security Institute; Guatemala)
- Singapore Institute of International Affairs
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are pleased to invest in these projects that will improve America's transportation infrastructure, helping create jobs and cleaner, more efficient freight transportation," said Louis Renjel, vice president of strategic infrastructure initiatives, CSX Transportation.
Railway Age's 15th Annual Passenger Trains on Freight Railroads Conference held in October in Washington, DC featured Lisa Mancini, VP, strategic infrastructure initiatives for CSX Transportation, as keynote speaker.