For example, TRR's Strategic Highway Research Program (SHRP 2) Reliability Project LI3, Requirements and Feasibility' of a System for Archiving and Disseminating Data from SHRP 2 Reliability and Related Studies, recently investigated the feasibility of a research data archive and now is actively pursuing its development.
What does SHRP stand for?
SHRP stands for Strategic Highway Research Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SHRP
We have 19 other meanings of SHRP in our Acronym Attic
- System Human Resources Office (Texas Agricutural and Mechanical University)
- Southern Human Rights Organizers Conference (Greenville, MS)
- Southern Human Rights Organizers Network (New York, NY)
- Shropshire (English County)
- Sam Houston Race Park (Houston, TX)
- School of Health Related Professions
- Science and Human Rights Program (American Association for the Advancement of Science)
- Scientific Human Resources Board
- Small Habitat Restoration Program
- Society for Human Resource Professionals
- Subcommittee on Health Risk Assessment (US EPA)
- State Hospital Review and Planning Council (New York)
- Situational Humor Response Questionnaire (psychology)
- Siberian Husky Rescue/Referral of California
- Smith Haughey Rice Roegge (Grand Rapids, MI)
- School Health Resource Services
- School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
- Subtropical Horticulture Research Station (crop research; USDA)
- Supervisory Human Resources Specialist (job position)
- Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats-Stroke Prone (vascular research)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/prnh/20110106/CG25548LOGO) The disclosure is part of a broader effort Cargill is undertaking to inform buyers and users about ingredient performance, based on established Strategic Highway Research Program (SHRP) test data.
In 2006, the Second Strategic Highway Research Program was established to conduct research in four areas--safety, renewal, reliability, and capacity.
Department of Transportation Research Board Strategic Highway Research Program in advancing highway performance and safety.
The Long-Term Pavement Performance (LTPP) program started in 1987 as part of the Strategic Highway Research Program (SHRP), and continued under FHWA when the SHRP ended in 1992.
Strategic Highway Research Programs (SHRP), presenting the results of a five-year, $150 million research program.
A key aspect of the new venture will be helping customers comply with new federal roadway quality specifications developed through a $150 million federal research effort known as the Strategic Highway Research Program (SHRP).
In 1987, when FHWA initiated the LTPP program as a project of the 20-year Strategic Highway Research Program, the agency designed the LTPP program as a partnership.