Gregory Pusey, AspenBio's Chairman, stated, "We are excited to be working with Strategic Growth International.
What does SGI stand for?
SGI stands for Strategic Growth International (New York, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SGI
We have 161 other meanings of SGI in our Acronym Attic
- Soka Gakkai International
- Sopra Group India (IT consultancy firm)
- Sour Gas Injection (oil industry)
- Southport Game and Internet (AU)
- Soybean Genomics and Improvement
- Spheroidal Graphite Iron
- Sporting Goods Industry
- St George International (UK school)
- St George Island
- Strategic Growth Initiative (est. 2002)
- Stratford Global Intelligence
- Stray Goose International (military veterans' group; Hurlburt Field, FL)
- Students for Genital Integrity
- Sunshine in Government Initiative
- Sustainable Growth Initiative (various locations)
- Sutton Group, Inc.
- Sveriges Gummiindustriförening (Swedish Rubber Industry Federation)
- Salmonella Genomic Island 1
- Super Geometric Intelligence (machine control system; Makino Machine; Mason, OH)
- Safe Games Illinois Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
Douglas Manner, Rio Vista's Chairman, stated, "We are excited to be working with Strategic Growth International.
Klinsport of Base Ten Systems, 609-586-7010, or Richard Cooper of Strategic Growth International, 212-826-9622/ (BASE) CO: Base Ten Systems, Inc.
Rob Parry, Chief Executive Officer, stated "We are excited to be working with Strategic Growth International.
NEW YORK -- Millepede International Limited (ASX;MPD,OTC-("MLLPY) today announced it has retained Strategic Growth International, Inc.
OTC BB: IYXI), a developer and manufacturer of specialized drug delivery pharmaceutical products with expertise in niche aerosol technologies, announced today that it has engaged Strategic Growth International, Inc.
21, 2003 Pacific CMA Incorporated(OTCBB:PCCM), is pleased to announce that it has engaged Strategic Growth International, Inc.
President of Urbani, Rosario Safina stated, " We are excited to be working with Strategic Growth International.