Qatar has a long term socio-economic growth formulae that will help develop sustainable business interests well beyond the World Cup in 2022, which is but one component of Qatar's broader strategic economic plan.
What does SEP stand for?
SEP stands for Strategic Economic Plan
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEP
We have 443 other meanings of SEP in our Acronym Attic
- Standard Error Prediction
- Standard Evaluation Procedures (EPA)
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Stanford Executive Program
- Stanford Exploration Project (geophysics; California)
- State Emergency Plan
- State Energy Program
- Storage Enclosure Processor
- Stowarzyszenie Elektrykow Polskich (Polish: Association of Polish Electrical Engineers)
- Strain Energy Partitioning
- Strategic Execution Planning
- Strategische Erfolgspositionen (German: strategic success positions)
- Strathclyde European Partnership Ltd (UK)
- Student Exchange Program
- Summer Education Program
- Summer Enrichment Program
- Superior Energy Performance (certification program)
- Supplemental Environmental Program
- Supplemental Environmental Projects (US EPA)
- Supplementary Environmental Project (EPA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That is the leadership that has failed to install any long-term strategic economic plan since Africa became independent half a century ago.
The Seattle region's first-ever strategic economic plan -- covering every area from airport capacity to land use, work force training to economic sustainability -- has emerged from the process.