John Rushalk, American President Lines, Okinawa--Coordinated the expeditious movement of Strategic Distribution Management Initiative containers to customers in Okinawa, Japan.
What does SDMI stand for?
SDMI stands for Strategic Distribution Management Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SDMI
We have 26 other meanings of SDMI in our Acronym Attic
- Simcoe and District Minor Hockey Association (Canada)
- South Dakota Manufactured Housing Association
- South Dakota Multi-Housing Association (trade association)
- Strathroy District Minor Hockey Association (Canada)
- Secure Digital Music Initiative
- Seriously Disabled Mentally Ill
- Severe and Disabling Mental Illness
- Sexual Decision-Making Inventory
- Steinberg Diagnostic Medical Imaging
- Stephenson Disaster Management Institute (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Secure Digital Music Initiative Foundation
- Scientific Data Mining, Integration and Visualization (workshop)
- Spatial Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- San Diego Math League (California)
- School District of Mystery Lake (Canada)
- Shelby Dodge Mailing List (est. 1997)
- Signed Document Markup Language
- South Dakota Municipal League (est. 1934)
- Standard Digital Markup Language (programming)
- Strictly Declarative Modeling Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM) strategic distribution management initiative, the DMC is the only Army member of the joint service theater distribution management cell at Ramstein Air Base, Germany.
Strategic Distribution Management Initiative As a result of the Strategic Distribution Management Initiative, spearheaded by the US Transportation Command and Defense Logistics Agency, military freight throughout the world is moving an estimated 15 percent faster in the past year.
This is all part of the Strategic Distribution Management Initiative which seeks to reduce shipping times -- primarily by squeezing time out of the transshipment nodes.
For example, in the Strategic Distribution Management Initiative, the focus is on the entire supply chain.
The Strategic Distribution Management Initiative is a joint effort by the U.
The Strategic Distribution Management Initiative has reached high levels of success.
The Strategic Distribution Management Initiative is making some substantial gains in reduced customer wait times to Commander-In-Chief operational areas worldwide.