FD is the strategic communications division of FTI Consulting, Inc.
What does SCD stand for?
SCD stands for Strategic Communications Division
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SCD
We have 302 other meanings of SCD in our Acronym Attic
- Sportclub Dornach (Switzerland)
- Sports Collectors Digest
- St. Cloud (Amtrak station code; St. Cloud, MN)
- Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide (chemical compound)
- Standard Color Display
- Standard Construction Drawing (Ohio)
- Standard Criteria Donor (organ transplantation)
- State Civil Defense (Hawaii)
- Statistical Change Detection
- Stock Control & Distribution
- Strongly Code-Disjointed
- Student Course Days
- Subject to Captain's Decision (aviation)
- Subject to Captain's Discretion (aviation)
- Substation Configuration Description
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Sulfur Chemiluminescence Detector
- Supply Chain Design (logistics)
- Supply, Commissary and Disbursing (US Navy)
- Supported Child Development (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since 1989, CACI's Strategic Communications division has successfully supported recruiting and retention for several government agencies, including the Department of Veterans Affairs and Army National Guard.
About FD FD is the strategic communications division of FTI Consulting Inc.
Therese Gestaut, Director of Strategic Communications Division, United Nations Department of Public Information 6:30-7:30 p.
Therese Gestaut, Director of Strategic Communications Division, United Nations Department of Public Information 12:00 p.