The Asian Banker is considered to be the region s most authoritative provider of strategic business intelligence to the financial services community.
What does SBI stand for?
SBI stands for Strategic Business Intelligence (South Africa)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBI
We have 316 other meanings of SBI in our Acronym Attic
- Springfield Business Incubator (Springfield Technical Community College; Massachusetts)
- St. Brendan's Isle Mail Forwarding Service
- Standards-Based Instruction (education)
- State Bank of India
- State Board of Investments (Minnesota)
- State Building Inspector (Connecticut)
- State Bureau of Investigations
- Steel Boiler Institute
- Stockholm Brain Institute
- Strategic Business Initiatives
- Sub- Boreal Interior (Canada)
- Sub-Bitstream Indicators
- Subsidiary Body for Implementation
- Suku Bunga Bi
- Surrounded by Idiots (fansite)
- Suspected Border Intruder
- Sustainable Business Initiative (various organizations)
- Sustainable Business Institute (California)
- Sustainable Business International, LLC (Seattle, Washington)
- Swiss Banking Institute (University of Zurich; Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
16, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- ORI, a market research and strategic business intelligence firm, and The George Washington Graduate School of Political Management presented key findings from their groundbreaking survey, "The 2012 Social Media Election Survey: Key Lessons to Inform Decision-Making in Politics & Business" at The National Press Club on Thursday, January 17.
Whether seeking solutions for strategic business intelligence (BI) or enterprise performance management (EPM), HCG is the best in the industry.
An in-depth analysis across the geographic regions provides strategic business intelligence for life science and as well as healthcare sector investments.
a market research and strategic business intelligence firm, has been recognized on Inc.
Because it is a government contractor, the firm needs to quickly extract accurate details about its workforce and talent management processes through strategic business intelligence and day-to-day reporting.
Whether seeking solutions for strategic business intelligence or enterprise performance management, HCG is one of the best in the industry.
The company's mission is to educate the marketplace on the newest offerings and act as consultants to enhance business decisions with strategic business intelligence.