Given that a presence in New York City is considered imperative for both strategic business initiatives and an as an imaging strategy for innumerable global corporations, the New York City Chapter, one of 50 worldwide, is CoreNet Global's largest (500 members out of 6,000 in the U.
What does SBI stand for?
SBI stands for Strategic Business Initiatives
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBI
We have 316 other meanings of SBI in our Acronym Attic
- Spring Bible Institute
- Springfield Business Incubator (Springfield Technical Community College; Massachusetts)
- St. Brendan's Isle Mail Forwarding Service
- Standards-Based Instruction (education)
- State Bank of India
- State Board of Investments (Minnesota)
- State Building Inspector (Connecticut)
- State Bureau of Investigations
- Steel Boiler Institute
- Stockholm Brain Institute
- Strategic Business Intelligence (South Africa)
- Sub- Boreal Interior (Canada)
- Sub-Bitstream Indicators
- Subsidiary Body for Implementation
- Suku Bunga Bi
- Surrounded by Idiots (fansite)
- Suspected Border Intruder
- Sustainable Business Initiative (various organizations)
- Sustainable Business Institute (California)
- Sustainable Business International, LLC (Seattle, Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Companies are now looking to evolve from connectivity and integration with Web services to strategic business initiatives based on SOA," adds Murphy.
Since 1987, Catalyst has honored strategic business initiatives that result in the advancement of women in the workplace.
CIO's and IT leadership are challenged every day to support strategic business initiatives that are critical to the success of their companies and that often requires some change within the infrastructure and applications of their IT resources in order to rapidly and effectively respond to the demands of the business," said Irwin Wallach, CEO of WebLayers.
MultiCell looks forward to generating high levels of investor awareness and visibility about our proprietary technologies and strategic business initiatives, and we believe that Trilogy has the best capabilities to assist us in achieving that goal.
Expand's multi-service platform enables strategic business initiatives including server consolidation, Web applications deployment, server-based computing, voice and data convergence, MPLS WAN optimization, business continuity and satellite communications.
Osborne was director of strategic business initiatives for L-3, a position he held since 2001.
The event will be keynoted by Russ Sabo, director of strategic business initiatives for Eaton's Electrical Component Operations.