They were also quizzed about the strategic action planning process they were required to go through as part of the programme.
What does SAP stand for?
SAP stands for Strategic Action Planning
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SAP
We have 795 other meanings of SAP in our Acronym Attic
- State Action Plan
- State Administration Plan (emergency management)
- Statefull Addressing Protocol
- Statements of Administration Policy (USA)
- Statements on Administration Policy (US DOT)
- Station Area Plan (various locations)
- Statistical Analysis Plan
- Statutory Accounting Practices
- Statutory Adoption Pay (UK)
- Steel and Allied Products Ltd
- Strategic Action Programme
- Strategic Advantage Profile
- Strategic Alliance Partnership (various organizations)
- Strong Anthropic Principle
- Structural Adjustment Policy
- Structural Adjustment Program (International Monetary Fund)
- Structural Analysis Program
- Student Assistance Program
- Sub Area Policy (city planning)
- Subatomic Particles
Samples in periodicals archive:
They were also asked about the strategic action planning process they were required to go through as part of the programme.
After seven months of research DYF's Strategic Action Planning Work Group, consisting of 34 diverse individuals (including 5 youth) in the target area, will unveil the five-year strategic plan, representing a roadmap that will guide youth development and change-making to enhance the lives of youth and families in the Northern High School area.