Andrew Goods, strategic account executive for Maritz Motivation, said, "We understand everyone may not want to redeem their points for a blender or a golf club.
What does SAE stand for?
SAE stands for Strategic Account Executive
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SAE
We have 241 other meanings of SAE in our Acronym Attic
- South American Explorers
- Soutien aux Enfants (French: Support for Children; tax credit)
- Special Area of Emphasis
- Spreading Activation Energy
- Stafford Act Employee
- Stamped Addressed Envelope
- Stand Alone Edit
- Stand Alone Executive
- Standard American English
- Standard Australian English
- Study of Artillery Effects
- Substance Abuse Evaluation
- Suitable Alternative Employment
- Supervised Agricultural Experience
- Surface Artificielle d'Escalade (French)
- Suspended Access Equipment
- Sustainable Agriculture Education
- Syarikat Azmir Engineering (Malaysia)
- System Architecture Evolution (3GPP)
- Systems Application Engineering, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also served as Strategic Account Executive and was responsible for key contracts and development of new client relations nationally, including Puerto Rico.
Additional appointments to NAV's new Integrated Business Solutions Division include Alex Melo, Director of Business Development; Kurt Heinicke, Director of Engineering; Glenn Durant, Director of Operations and Brendan Burns, Strategic Account Executive.
Previously, Horne served as strategic account executive and client engagement manager for Workscape's web-based applications and integrated benefit administration and compensation planning service offerings.
We believe our clients will fully embrace this product, and have at least one test already in place," said Marcos Goncalves, Strategic Account Executive of InfoSERVER.
Hays has worked in HealthAmerica's Pittsburgh office since 2003 as strategic account executive.
Glenn Baker, LTG's Strategic Account Executive for the Pacific Northwest region, will manage the new office.
At Penske, he served as strategic account executive developing new partnerships for the company in the Western United States.