A ring laser gyro strapdown inertial navigation system, the AN/ASN-139 provides better than 1 nautical mile per hour navigation performance, said Northrop.
What does SDINS stand for?
SDINS stands for Strapdown Inertial Navigation System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Swami Dayanand Institute of Management (Mauritius)
- San Diego Independent Media Center (California)
- San Diego Indie Music Fest
- Sustainable Development Indicators in the Mineral Industries
- Synchronous Dual Inline Memory Module
- Scalable Distributed Information Management System
- Strap Down Inertial Measuring Unit
- SPACECOM Digital Information Network
- Sustainable Development Issues Network
- Sustainable Development Information System
- Secure Digital Input/Output
- Securities (Disclosure of Interests) Ordinance
- Serial Data Input/Output
- Space Defense Initiative Office
- Strategic Defense Initiative Office
- Strategic Defense Initiative Organization
- Safe Driver Insurance Plan (Massachusetts)
- Safe Driver Insurance Points
- Sea Duty Incentive Pay (US Navy)
- SECAN Doctrine and Information Publications (Nato standards for TEMPEST)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This paper also discusses the development of the main features of an algorithm for the integration of strapdown inertial navigation system (SINS) and optical horizon sensor.
Mathematical Model and Matlab Simulation of Strapdown Inertial Navigation system, Modelling and Simulation in Engineering, 1-24.