David Suarez's Straight Wire Low Friction Technique.
What does SWLF stand for?
SWLF stands for Straight Wire Low Friction (orthodontics)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SWLF
- Short Wave Listeners Club Saar (Germany)
- Secular Western Liberal Democracy
- Software Licensing and Distribution (University of Michigan)
- Students With Learning Disabilities
- Samurai War Link Exchange (gaming)
- South West London Extranet (UK)
- Star Wars Limited Edition (fan blog)
- South West London Elective Orthopaedic Centre (UK)
- Solid Waste Landfill
- SouthWest LindyFest (Houston, TX dance event)
- Sydney West Letter Facility (Australia postal service)
- Scared Weird Little Guys (Australian comedy music duo; aka The Scardies)
- Scottish Wild Land Group (UK)
- South West LAN Gaming (website)
- Special Waste Legislation Guide (Canada)
- Stichting Woonvoorzieningen Lichamelijk Gehandicapten (Dutch: Foundation for Physically Disabled Living Accommodation)
- South West Local Government Association (UK)
- Scanning White Light Interferometry
- Social Work Leadership Institute (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
David Suarez, Director of the Department of Orthodontics at Spain's University of Compostela, who developed the Dual-Top Anchor System as part of his Straight Wire Low Friction (SWLF) technique notes that the system has been used successfully and extensively in Europe and has enabled trained practitioners to successfully treat a range of orthodontic problems faster with greater efficiency and precision.