Other common findings not present in the current case, include motor and sensory deficits and positive straight leg raising test.
What does SLR stand for?
SLR stands for Straight Leg Raising
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SLR
We have 190 other meanings of SLR in our Acronym Attic
- Spring Load Restriction (Minnesota)
- Square Loop Resonator (electrical engineering)
- Sri Lanka Railway
- Sri Lanka Rupee (national currency)
- Sta Lucia Realtors (Philippine Basketball Association)
- State Liaison Representative
- Static Loaded Radius (tire measurement)
- Statutory Liquidity Ratio
- Stock Level Report
- Stock Level Requirement
- Strange Life Records (Netherlands)
- Suburban Land Reserve (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Super-Leicht, Rennsport (German: Super-Light, Racing; Mercedes Benz)
- Supply Licence Review (UK)
- System Level Requirement
- Systematic Literature Review (secondary study)
- Système Léger sur Rail (French: Light Rail System; Canada)
- Systèmes Logiciels et Réseaux (French: Software Systems and Networks)
- S-Locus Related Gene 1
- SLG-like receptor 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
Only back pain was present during straight leg raising (70[degrees] on the right, 45[degrees] on the left).
Straight leg raising is negative, but there is definite sensory loss along the posterior left leg and a diminished left ankle jerk.