Materials and Methods A pilot study was conducted with eight 34-month-old captive-reared loggerheads on 22 June 2006 (mean straight carapace length [SCL] = 42.
What does SCL stand for?
SCL stands for Straight Carapace Length (turtles)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCL
We have 413 other meanings of SCL in our Acronym Attic
- Standard C Library (computing)
- Standard Classification List
- Standard Combat Load
- Standard Component Library (computing)
- Standard Configuration Load
- Standard Conventional Load
- Star Cruises, Ltd. (Hong Kong)
- State Chapter Leader (various organizations)
- State Chemistry Laboratory (various locations)
- State Cleanup Level
- Strain Compensated Layer
- Strategic Consultants Ltd
- Stress Checklist
- Stromal Cell Line
- Structural Composite Lumber
- Structural Constraint Language (computer programming)
- Structured Cooperative Learning (curriculum)
- Student and Campus Life (various schools)
- Student Centered Learning (various locations)
- Student Computer Lab (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Strandings analyses Straight carapace length and width were not measured for a number of stranded sea turtles; body depth almost never was recorded.
Methods Length-frequency data The Sea Turtle Stranding and Salvage Network (STSSN) is an organized network of individuals who monitor the shoreline and record data on each stranded sea turtle, including date and location of stranding, species, and carapace length (curved or straight carapace length, or both).