3 Strafwetboek (Belgian CC) ("The crime, committed on the territory of the Kingdom by Belgians or foreigners, is punished in accordance with the provisions of the Belgian laws"); [section] 3 Strafgesetzbuch (German CC) ("German criminal law shall apply to acts, which were committed domestically").
What does SWB stand for?
SWB stands for Strafwetboek (Belgium)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SWB
We have 81 other meanings of SWB in our Acronym Attic
- Southwestern Motor Freight Bureau, Inc.
- Sparse Wideband (Omnisense Ltd.)
- Sport Without Borders
- Sports without Boundaries (Laveen, AZ)
- Spray Water Bottle (product; various companies)
- Stadtwerke Bonn
- Standard Wheel Base (vehicles)
- Standard White Bread
- Stefan Ward Band (band)
- Storm Weather-Base