See Werner Beulke, [section] 153f in 5 LOWE-ROSENBERG DIE STRAFPROZESSORDNUNG UND DAS GERICHTSVERFASSUNGSGESETZ, 225, 232, [section] 153f mn.
What does StPO stand for?
StPO stands for Strafprozessordnung (German: code of criminal procedure)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of StPO
We have 11 other meanings of StPO in our Acronym Attic
- Sonet Timing Performance Monitoring System
- Steiner Tree Problem with Minimum Number of Steiner Points and Bounded Edge-Length (algorithm)
- Standard Total Parenteral Nutrition
- Stochastic Timed Petri Nets
- South Texas Project Nuclear Operating Company
- Small Town Papers News Service
- Sewage Treatment Plant Operator
- Short-Term Power Output (exercise)
- Space-Time Power Optimization
- Spatial-Temporal Potentials Organization
- Strategic Targets Product Office
- Satellite Transport Protocol Plus
- Simple Temporal Problems with Preferences
- Sodium Tripolyphosphate
- Solar Thermal Power Plant
- Steam Turbine Power Plant
- Strategic Technology Protection Program (Microsoft)
- Subject to Planning Permission (real estate industry)
- Surface Transportation Policy Project
- Security Testing Procedural Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
Strafprozessordnung [StPO] [Code of Criminal Procedure] Feb.
2 Strafprozessordnung [StPO], translated in THE GERMAN CODE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE (Horst Niebler trans.