An article to spend $30,000 for planning and filing Blackstone's storm water management program was approved, as was an amendment to the zoning bylaws to add provisions for commercial ground-mounted solar photovoltaic facilities.
What does SWMP stand for?
SWMP stands for Storm Water Management Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWMP
We have 15 other meanings of SWMP in our Acronym Attic
- She Who Must Obey - Yeah Right :-)
- Southwest Missouri Office on Aging
- State Water Management Outcomes Plan
- Special Weapons Movement Exercise
- Safe Work Method Procedures
- Site Waste Management Plan
- Software Management Plan
- Solid Waste Management Plan
- Storm Water Management Plan
- Storm Water Management Pond
- Stormwater Monitoring Program
- Surface Water Management Plan
- System Wide Monitoring Program
- Southwest Mississippi Planning and Development District
- Single Writer Multiple Reader
- Solid Waste Management Regulation (various locations)
- South West Metropolitan Railway (Australia)
- Soil-Water Management Research Group
- Southwest Missouri Rental Housing Association
- Soil and Water Management Research Unit (United States Department of Agriculture)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has designed sanitary sewer and water distribution systems, business parks, street reconstructions and storm water management programs.
More than 90 percent of the 27-hectare site will remain open green space and there will be an extensive storm water management program.
Duffield Associates water resource team worked with TD Bank's designer to develop a storm water management program that utilizes diffuse recharge storm water management practices to protect critical groundwater supplies while mitigating the potential for sinkhole development at the site.
This process has yielded a storm water management program for residential construction that we believe can be helpful to others in our diverse industry.
Alonzo asked if the program could be used in conjunction with the town's storm water management program, as well as a tool for future impact on the town's operating budget.
Host City Mobile Workshops will feature Nashville places and programs, including Nashville's metro parks, affordable housing programs, storm water management program, metro government, public library system and the broad music industry.
He will head the office's storm water management program to help the firm's clients with solutions for water quality and storm water issues.