Stork Materials Technology, Milwaukee, WI, USA, has announced that it has achieved certification to ISO 9001:2008 by Det Norske Veritas Inc.
What does SMT stand for?
SMT stands for Stork Materials Technology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SMT
We have 286 other meanings of SMT in our Acronym Attic
- Spinal Manipulative Therapy
- Standard Measurement Technique
- Standards, Measurements and Testing
- State Management Team
- Station Management
- Station Mobile-Transportable
- Statistical Machine Translation
- Steiner Minimum Tree
- Stimulation Magnétique Transcrânienne (French: Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation)
- Store Manager Trainee (various companies)
- Stress Memorization Technique
- String/M-Theory (physics)
- Study Management Team (NIH)
- Subject Matter Training
- Submillimeter Telescope
- Subscriber Multiplex Transponder
- Subscription Management Tool (software)
- Substance Misuse Training (UK)
- Sucking My Teeth (Internet slang)
- Sumisho Machinery Trade Corporation (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gulf States Toyota - a Toyota distributor to the states of Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, and Texas -- HERO for Children - non-profit organization for children with HIV/AIDS -- LivePerson - provider of solutions to facilitate real-time assistance online -- Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories - largest independent medical laboratory in the Northwest -- Stork Materials Technology - network of independent, accredited testing laboratories About Infosurv, Inc.
Stork Cellramic, a division of Stork Materials Technology, has opened Stork-Source.
David Lanska, of Stork Materials Technology, Cellramic division, has been a member of the FTA Environmental Committee, contributed to The Flexo Environment & Virtual Flexo Plant, and judged for the Environmental Excellence Awards Competition.
a division of Stork Materials Technology, is a leading manufacturer of laser engraved ceramic anilox rolls.
Stork Materials Technology, Milwaukee, WI, has announced the development of HQP laser engraving technology for anilox rolls.
Stork Materials Technology, Milwaukee, has reported a 17 percent increase in sales of narrow web anilox rolls, and narrow web anilox reconditioning services, in the first eight months of 2003, compared with the same period last year.