Storage-integrated dashboard: Fully integrated dashboard inside the storage virtualization manager section provides all the information administrators need to understand the state of any storage virtualization object.
What does SVM stand for?
SVM stands for Storage Virtualization Manager (StoreAge)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SVM
We have 80 other meanings of SVM in our Acronym Attic
- Silicon Valley Microelectronics
- SkillVantage Manager
- Small Vision Module
- Smart Valve Monitor (Rotork)
- Smart Volume Management (EAX technology)
- Society for Vascular Medicine (Deerfield, IL)
- Solaris Volume Manager
- Space Vector Modulation
- Standard Variable Margin (accounting)
- State Variable Model
- Strategic Option Valuation Model
- Strategic Vegetation Management (land management)
- Structural Verification Model
- Student Volunteer Movement
- Super Varmint Master (ammunition)
- Support Vector Machines
- Swiss Volvo Meeting (car club; Switzerland)
- System Validation Model
- Système Vision Mesure (French: Vision Measuring System)
- Systems and Virtualization Management Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
March 21 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- LSI Logic Corporation today announced that the StoreAge Storage Virtualization Manager (SVM) has received the coveted Editor's Choice Award from China Information World (CIW), one of the leading IT trade publications in China.
During the year, the company's flagship product, the SVM(TM) Storage Virtualization Manager was installed in many enterprise environments with extremely high levels of customer satisfaction.