Storage temperature had the biggest impact on all of the wines.
What does TSTG stand for?
TSTG stands for Storage Temperature
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TSTG
We have 2 other meanings of TSTG in our Acronym Attic
- Time Share Terminal Emulator (software)
- Tsim Sha Tsui Extension (Hong Kong rail line)
- Texas Science, Technology, Engineering and Math Initiative
- Technical Specification Task Force (US NRC)
- Test Fail (Nortel)
- Tetra-Spans Transmembrane Family
- The Scorpion and the Frog
- Toronto Science and Technology Fair (Canada)
- Traffic Safety Task Force
- Two Services Task Force (Unitarian Society of Hartford; Hartford, CT)
- Texas State Travel Guide
- Thoracic Sympathetic Trunk Ganglia
- Thyssen Schienen Technik GmbH (German: Thyssen Rail Technology Ltd.)
- Total Submission to God
- Tourism Safety Task Group (South Africa)
- Transportation and Security Technology Group (Science Applications International Corporation)
- The Spirit That Guides Us (band)
- The Spanish Trading House (Spain)
- Tatung System Technologies, Inc. (Taiwan)
- Temple Sharey Tefilo-Israel (South Orange, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Storage temperature for the new devices is from minus 55 degrees to 125 degrees C, with an operating temperature range from minus 40 degrees C to 100 degrees C, maximum.
55 AC to + 215 AC with a maximum storage temperature up to + 230 AC, an industry-first for any resistor array built on thin film technology.
The codes enable durable and reliable sample labeling, as they are resistant to mechanical stresses, low storage temperatures, and most solvents.
5 million cubic feet of convertible storage space * Fully racked with 21,000 pallet positions * Available storage temperatures ranging from -20 degrees to +55 degrees F * 41 dock high doors * Convenient rail and freeway access The building also features state-of-the-art energy efficiency systems and best-in-class security measures.
1A * Temperature rise of 50[degrees]C * Ambient operating temperature of 20-40[degrees]C * Storage temperature of 40-90[degrees]C * Meets several safety standards including EC, EN 55022 Level B, EN 610004-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-4, EN 64000-4-6, and EN 64000-4-29 Crouzet North America (760) 597-6322 www.
ENSURING THAT FOOD AND INVENTORY STORAGE TEMPERATURES in both refrigerators and freezers fully comply with regulatory requirements is now possible with the Dickson Alarm Thermometer.
Storage temperatures must be held to 10°F over ambient temperatures.