The SXP 36x3G and SXP 24x3G SAS expanders offer increased system performance, higher capacity, scalability and lower bill of material costs with an embedded MIPS-Powered storage enclosure processor, complete with a SCSI Enclosure Services (SES) software development kit (SDK).
What does SEP stand for?
SEP stands for Storage Enclosure Processor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SEP
We have 443 other meanings of SEP in our Acronym Attic
- Stable Element Panel
- Staff Exchange Program
- Stakeholder Engagement Plan (various organizations)
- Standard Error Prediction
- Standard Evaluation Procedures (EPA)
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Stanford Executive Program
- Stanford Exploration Project (geophysics; California)
- State Emergency Plan
- State Energy Program
- Stowarzyszenie Elektrykow Polskich (Polish: Association of Polish Electrical Engineers)
- Strain Energy Partitioning
- Strategic Economic Plan
- Strategic Execution Planning
- Strategische Erfolgspositionen (German: strategic success positions)
- Strathclyde European Partnership Ltd (UK)
- Student Exchange Program
- Summer Education Program
- Summer Enrichment Program
- Superior Energy Performance (certification program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The administrator can generally define the periodicity with which an enclosure is to be polled, and the storage enclosure processor (SEP) makes suitable notifications.
The feature set and flexibility of the VSC410 provides system designers the flexibility to use the same device as a Baseboard Management Controller (BMC) for entry-to-high-end servers, low-cost backplanes, and as a Storage Enclosure Processor (SEP) for storage enclosures.
The device also provides one Storage Enclosure Management Bridge (SEMB) port for communication with a Storage Enclosure Processor.