Stop Violence Against Women in Iraq Stopping violence against women and girls needs a commitment by entire society, and it can start with you.
What does SVAW stand for?
SVAW stands for Stopping Violence against Women
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SVAW
- Soil-Vegetation-Atmosphere Transfer model
- Synaptic Vesicle Amine Transporter (biochemistry)
- System Verification and Acceptance Test(ing)
- Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
- Sensor-Network-Based Vehicle Anti-Theft System
- Soil-Vegetation-Atmosphere Transfer Scheme (hydrology)
- Sound Vision Audio Visual
- Space Variant Visual Sensor with Color Acquisition
- Severity of Violence against Women Scale
- Severity of Violence Against Women Scale
- Silicon Valley Ai Yue (chorus)
- Salzburger Fußball-Verband (German: Salzburg, Austria soccer league)
- Selbst Verdichtender Beton (German)
- Silicon Valley Bank
- Single Value Bes (Busy Energy-Signal)
- Slime Volley Ball
- Sociale Verzekeringsbank
- Societas Vexillologica Belgica
- Soporte Vital Básico (Spanish: Basic Life Support)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As Cote d'Ivoire focuses on restoring stability and holding presidential elections, stopping violence against women and girls is an urgent priority.
We knew that somehow we had to get the message of stopping violence against women through--all the way to the community.
``Zonta is committed to stopping violence against women.
The Coalition is the coordinating agency for victim services activities and provides collaboration and coordination with federal, state and local entities engaged in stopping violence against women.
Lifetime Airs Voices of Over 50 Members of Congress and Advocates: On-air, throughout the week, Lifetime is airing vignettes featuring over 50 leading Members of Congress and advocates talking about the importance of stopping violence against women.
Proceeds from V-Day Harlem 2002 will benefit the African American Task Force on Violence Against Women In Central Harlem; The Dominican Women's Development Center, the Violence Intervention Program; and Sakhi; all are community-based organizations dedicated to stopping violence against women.
Network's Unprecedented Campaign to Stop Violence Against Women Comes to Nation's Capitol, March 4-8, to Raise National Attention to Issue and Commemorate International Women's Day - - Week Brings Leading Advocacy Organizations and Women Directly Affected by Violence Together with Political Leaders for a Special Congressional Women's Caucus Briefing and Other Capitol Hill Events - - Throughout Week, Lifetime Airs Voices of Over 50 Members of Congress Discussing Importance of Stopping Violence Against Women to Bring Issue Home To Viewers in 84 Million Households - NEW YORK, Feb.