Huddersfield Stop the War Coalition are calling an emergency protest, Stop the Israeli Attacks on Gaza.
What does STWC stand for?
STWC stands for Stop the War Coalition
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STWC
We have 3 other meanings of STWC in our Acronym Attic
- Save the World Air (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Saving the World Again
- Scouting the Web Award
- Short Thin-Wire Antenna
- Silverado Trail Wineries Association (Napa, CA)
- Street Tough World Alliance (kickboxing group)
- State, Treasury, War, Attorney General, Postmaster General, Navy, Interior, Agriculture, Commerce, Labor (old order of succession to the presidency)
- Steel Toe Work Boots
- Stop the War Brigade
- Sheep Tag World Cup
- Strike Warfare Commander
- Strike Warfare Coordinator
- Surface Transportation Weather Decision Support Requirements
- Society of Technical Writers and Editors (later: Society of Technical Writers and Publishers)
- Search The Freaking Web (polite form)
- Short-Term Wholesale Funding
- Southern Tennessee Wrestling Federation
- Science and Technology Working Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
SO our friend Mark Holt from the Stop the War Coalition is appalled six soldiers are killed in Afghanistan (ECHO March 15).
He added that the resolution authorised "the use all of all necessary measures to protect the civilian population and populated-based group Stop the War Coalition said in a statement.
More than 30 groups, including the British Muslim Initiative, the Stop the War Coalition and the Palestine Solidarity Campaign, are joining forces for tomorrow's protest and a rally along the Embankment in London.
In a number of meetings with the Stop the War Coalition we have attempted to work with them to facilitate lawful protest, offering them a number of opportunities to express their views in a legitimate manner.
Byline: Daily Star Staff Summary: Leaders of the Stop the War Coalition in London fired back on Wednesday after the head of the United Kingdom's main opposition Conservative Party called on British authorities to ban a Lebanese journalist and academic from entry into the country.
The meeting has been organised by Coventry City Circle, an inter-faith group promoting religious and racial harmony, and Coventry Stop the War Coalition.
Adam Johannes, secretary of Stop the War Coalition Cardiff, said: 'This was the biggest demonstration we've had since 2003, in response to the Gulf War.