All onboard radios automatically stop transmitting and remain off throughout the flight.
What does QRT stand for?
QRT stands for Stop Transmitting (used in CW communications)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of QRT
We have 18 other meanings of QRT in our Acronym Attic
- Quantitative Roland Stephen Taylor Ubiquitous Volume (website)
- Qualimetrics Relay/Telemetry
- Quality Report Tool (Cisco)
- Quick Ray Trace
- Quick Reaction Task
- Quick Reaction Team (US DoD)
- Quick Reaction Test (US DoD)
- Quick Real-Time
- Quick Response Team
- Quick Response Training
- Quantitative Real-Time Polymerase Chain Reaction (molecular biology)
- Quantitative Reverse-Transcriptase Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Quick Response Training and Adjustment
- Quasi-Reentrant Task Control Block (IBM mainframes CICS)
- Quick Release Tiedown Device
- Quick Resume Technology Driver (Intel)
- Quick-Release Technical Memorandum
- Qualified Railroad Track Maintenance Expenditures (tax term)
- Quality Real Time Systems, LLC (Falls Church, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Positive prevention"--helping HIV-positive individuals to stop transmitting the virus--is the focus of this issue of RITA
The dispute centers on Bonne ville's new "Environmental Redispatch" policy, which allows Bonneville to stop transmitting power generated by wind farms when there is more electricity than customers need or the system can handle.
After investigating the transmission the Coastguard were able to locate the vessel, and Seahouses RNLI lifeboat was requested to launch to the vessel to ask them to stop transmitting.
Nov 7, 2008 11/4/2008 NASA NASA says the waning sunlight of the Martian winter means the Phoenix lander will soon stop transmitting data from the Red Planet.
The Commons motion said: "This House expresses deep concern over the decision by the BBC to stop transmitting Radio WM at 22.
New greyhound Derby sponsors Blue Square took the decision last May to stop transmitting shows for their horserace markets from the course to give them greater control over their books.
Although Massachusetts did stop transmitting data about livestock in the state to the federal government last year after questions came up about whether the data were being kept confidential, Mr.