What does SHAII stand for?
SHAII stands for Stop HIV/AIDS in India Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Sexual Health Advisory Group
- Sexual Health Awareness & Guidance
- Sexual Health Awareness Group (UK)
- Simple High Accuracy Guidance
- Surreal Humor Amateur Group
- Subang Humanitarian Air Hub (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; UN)
- School Health and Alcohol Harm Reduction Project (Australia)
- Stottler Henke Associates, Inc
- Shelter for Helpless Animals in Distress (Nova Scotia)
- Single Homeless Action Initiative in Derwentside (UK; est. 1993)
- Sheffield Health and Illness Prevalence Survey (UK)
- Shropshire Access to Information Resources (UK)
- Studies in the History and Archaeology of Jordan (publication)
- Selective Hepatic Artery Ligation (cardiovascular medicine)
- South Hills Art League (Pennsylvania)
- Subject Heading Authority List
- Stanford Health and Lifestyle Assessment
- Stand-Off High Altitude Long Endurance (Aircraft)
- Society of Hides and Leather Traders Association.