World-renowned cardiologist and imaging specialist Michael Poon, MD, came to Stony Brook in 2009, becoming Director of Advanced Cardiovascular Imaging at Stony Brook University Hospital and Professor of Radiology and Medicine (Cardiology) at Stony Brook University School of Medicine.
What does SBUH stand for?
SBUH stands for Stony Brook University Hospital (Long Island, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SBUH
- Small Business Utilization Council (est. 2007; Hawaii)
- South Burnaby United Church (Canada)
- Southern Branch of the University of California (now University of California at Los Angeles)
- Stade Bordelais Université Club (sports club; Bordeaux, France)
- Simulator Block Update (US Air Force)
- Serial Data Buffer (assembly language directive)
- South Bronx United Gardeners (New York)
- Sustainable Business User Group (California)
- Santa Barbara Urban Hydrograph (civil engineering)
- Sauce Be Upon Him
- Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman (Kerman, Iran)
- Senior Benefits and Utilization Management
- Serie B Underground Magazine (Spanish publication)
- Stony Brook University Medical Center
- Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences (Tehran, Iran)
- Sims Bayou Urban Nature Center (bird sanctuary; Houston, TX)
- Sensitive But Unclassified Network
- Stony Brook University Physicians (New York)
- Society for Basic Urologic Research
- Saint Bonaventure University Rugby Football Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the past few years, he was involved in over 150 transactions where he represented both landlords and tenants, including Winthrop Hospital, Equitable Life, Citicorp, Fidelity Investments, North Shore University Hospital, Level 3, Sprint, Stony Brook University Hospital and St.
The investigators enrolled women at risk of preterm delivery at Stony Brook University Hospital between August 2002 and July 2004.
Mrs Doyle, a laboratory technician who had lived in Sayville, New York, since emigrating from Birmingham in 1994, died instantly and Amy was taken to Stony Brook University Hospital, Long Island, with minor injuries.
``He's in critical stable condition, he's doing OK,'' said Ellen Barohn, a spokeswoman at Stony Brook University Hospital, where Turco was taken after the crash.
Physicians on the School of Medicine faculty deliver world class medical care through more than 30,000 inpatient, 80,000 emergency room, and approximately 350,000 outpatient visits annually at Stony Brook University Hospital and affiliated clinical programs, making its clinical services one of the largest and highest quality on Long Island, New York.
He has been involved with several notable healthcare projects including King Khalid Medical Center in Dammam, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook, New York; Kaiser Permanente, US Mid-Atlantic Region; and Samsung Cancer Center in Seoul, South Korea.
A $120 million consolidation and expansion at Stony Brook University Hospital, in Stony Brook, N.