She was a 1958 graduate of Stonington High School and a 1960 graduate of Husson College.
What does SHS stand for?
SHS stands for Stonington High School (Connecticut)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SHS
We have 391 other meanings of SHS in our Acronym Attic
- Step Height Standard (Applied NanoStructures)
- Stephen H. Smith (various companies)
- Stephenville High School (Stephenville, Newfoundland, Canada)
- Sterling High School (Somerdale, New Jersey)
- Sterlington High School (Monroe, Louisiana)
- Stevens High School (Claremont, NH)
- Stevenson High School (USA)
- Stochastic Hybrid Systems
- Stockbridge High School (Michigan)
- Stoneham High School (Stoneham, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Emily Colby, 2010 valedictorian at Stonington High School, said in a speech that service-learning projects "allow students to gain a broad perspective of society, while the community itself is improved by the services of the students.