12, 2012 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Sutor Technology Group Limited (the "Company" or "Sutor")(Nasdaq: SUTR), a leading China-based manufacturer and distributor of high-end fine finished steel products and welded steel pipes used by a variety of downstream applications, today announced that it has regained compliance with the NASDAQ Stock Market Listing Rules (the "Listing Rules") that require maintenance of a minimum $1.
What does SMLR stand for?
SMLR stands for Stock Market Listing Rules (Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SMLR
We have 9 other meanings of SMLR in our Acronym Attic
- Sequential Multi Layered Perceptron
- Speculative Method-Level Parallelism (computer architecture)
- Supply Management Learning Program
- Surrey Minerals Local Plan (UK)
- Smith Mountain Lake Powerboating Association
- Signaling Mechanisms in Lung Physiology and Disease (research training program)
- School of Management and Labor Relations (New Brunswick, NJ)
- Single-Mode Long Reach (computing)
- Standard Mixed Lymphocyte Reaction Test (immunology)
- Stepwise Multiple Linear Regression
- Syngeneic Mixed Leukocyte Reaction
- Syngeneic Mixed Lymphocyte Reaction (aka Syngeneic Mixed Lymphocyte Response)
- Southern Minnesota Lakes Region Association (Elysian, MN)
- Saint Mildred's Lightbourn School (Canada)
- Shelterized Microwave Landing System
- Social Media Law Student (blog)
- Southern Maryland Link System (amateur radio)
- Southern Migrant Legal Services (Texas RioGrande Legal Aid, Inc.; Nashville, TN)
- St. Michael Lutheran School (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a developer of stool-based DNA technology for colorectal cancer screening, said yesterday it is not in compliance with Nasdaq Stock Market listing rules.
F&C is writing to the City regulator in response to its consultation designed to simplify stock market listing rules, which some investors believe are confusing.
NASDAQ:ASTI), a developer of state-of-the-art, flexible thin-film photovoltaic modules, announced today it has regained compliance with the Nasdaq Stock Market Listing Rules that require maintenance of a minimum $1.
SINGAPORE EXCHANGE TIGHTENS STOCK MARKET LISTING RULES SINGAPORE - The Singapore Exchange is tightening its stock market listing rules to better safeguard investors.
Byline: Richard Tyler Two of Britain's most senior company executives, Sir Roger Hurn and Lord Simpson, were censured yesterday by the Financial Services Authority for failing to follow stock market listing rules when preparing the shock profit warning two years ago that brought Marconi to its knees.
In addition, the company announced today that, by August 16, 2011, it plans to submit to the Nasdaq Stock Market a plan to regain compliance with Nasdaq Stock Market listing rules.
McGurn will also discuss how new stock market listing rules may dismantle the network of business ties that cause some directors to be unwilling or unable to monitor and discipline company executives.