Stock Fund will initially be offered in three share classes (USD, EUR and GBP).
What does STKF stand for?
STKF stands for Stock Fund
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of STKF
- Stichbankeramik (stroke-ornamented ware, distinctive of central European archaeological cultures of the 6th millennium BC)
- Storage Technology Corporation
- Stem Cell Tyrosine Kinase 1
- Stem Cell Tyrosine Kinase 1 Ligand (protein)
- Serine/Threonine Kinase 9
- Serine/Threonine Kinase Domain (genomics)
- Signal Transduction Knowledge Environment
- Scottish Traditional Karate Federation (martial arts; UK)
- Small Town Knife Fight (band)
- Stock Fund Accounting
- Stock Fund Statement
- Schwarzkopf, The Knowledge Integrators (Israel)
- Stowarzyszenie Tarnobrzeski Klub Kawaleryjski (Polish: Tamworth Cavalry Club Association)
- Studenckie Turystyczne Kolo Naukowe (Polish: Near Scientific Student Tourism)
- Stuck Point (oil exploration)
- Slower Traffic Keep Right
- Science and Technology Knowledge Services (Thailand)
- Sekolah Tinggi Kesejahteraan Sosial (Indonesian: High School Social Welfare)
- Sekolah Tinggi Kesenian Wilwatikta (Indonesian: Wilwatikta Arts High School)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The average expense ratios of stock funds and bond funds rose slightly in 2009, but the total fees and expenses paid by investors remain largely unchanged on an asset-weighted basis, according to research published recently by the Investment Company Institute.
The Global Stock Fund is Dodge & Cox's fifth mutual fund.
Today, our savings plan offers five investment options (many companies offer fewer) and we will soon add a sixth -- an international stock fund.
NEW YORK -- DWS Global Commodities Stock Fund, Inc.
In addition to their stock fund holdings, they own investment properties.
The worst performers were Smith Barney in the domestic stock fund category, Dean Witter Reynolds in the international equity and taxable bond fund groups and Eaton Vance in the municipal bond fund group.
The Forward Green Leaders were chosen from the top 100 large-cap companies that meet the environmental criteria for the Sierra Club Stock Fund and the Sierra Club Equity Income Fund.