He didn't want to go back into the corporate world, but a chance encounter at Stirling University Innovation Park got him interested in early stage firms.
What does SUIP stand for?
SUIP stands for Stirling University Innovation Park (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SUIP
- Sudden Unexplained Infant Death Investigation Report Form (US CDC)
- Safe User Interface Design Tool
- Shanghai Urban Infrastructure Engineering Administration
- State Unemployment Insurance and Employment Service Operations
- Stanford University Intermediate Format
- Site Unique Integration and Installation Plan
- Sociedad Union Israelita Marplatense (Spanish; Argentinian Jewish society)
- Stress Urinary Incontinence (usually seen as SUI)
- Service Universitaire d'Information et d'Orientation (French)
- Samoan United Independent Party
- Support Unit Improvement Program
- Syracuse University Internship Program (Syracuse, NY)
- Sociedade Uniáo Internacional Protetora (Brazil)
- Stanford University Institute for Plasma Research
- Syracuse University Improving Quality (New York)
- Satellite Users Interference Reduction Group
- Scripture Union in Schools
- Service User Information System (Office of the Deputy Prime Minister; UK)
- Sociedad Uruguaya de Informática en la Salud
- Scuola Universitaria Interfacolta in Scienze Motorie (Italian: University Interfacolta Motor Sciences; Turin, Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Work started last year on BioReliance's premises at Stirling University Innovation Park.
With plans for a state-of-the-art facility on the campus of Stirling University Innovation Park, SMI is IMI group's global centre of excellence in cardio care.