RSSL has also added new extraction capabilities including SAFE (solvent assisted flavour extraction), stir bar sorptive extraction (SBSE) and membrane assisted solvent extraction (MASE) plus enhanced thermal desorption options.
What does SBSE stand for?
SBSE stands for Stir Bar Sorptive Extraction
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SBSE
We have 16 other meanings of SBSE in our Acronym Attic
- Spybot Search & Destroy (spyware removal program)
- Supplementary and Bearer Service Description
- Symbol-By-Symbol Detection
- Standards-Based Student Driven Learning
- Site-Based Shared Decision Making (New York; education partnership)
- School-Based Sex Education
- School-Based Sexuality Education
- Search Based Software Engineering
- Small Business Server Edition (software)
- Society of Building Science Educators
- Scottish Borders Social Enterprise Chamber (UK)
- Successive Bit-and Symbol Erasure-and-Error Decoding
- Small Business and Self-Employment Service (United States Department of Labor)
- Sambandssoldatenes Forening (Norewgian soldier association)
- Service Bureau for Small Fisherfolks
- Side By Side Financials, LLC (New York, NY)
- Steel Bridge Songfest (Wisconsin)
- Stop By Shoot Film (Eastman Kodak Co)
- Swidler Berlin Shereff Friedman LLP (law firm; Washington, DC)
- Swiss Baseball and Softball Federation
Samples in periodicals archive:
This second edition focuses primarily on techniques of stir bar sorptive extraction (SBSE) and the subsequent gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS).
Another technique, which has the potential for extracting lipophilic compounds directly from milk, is stir bar sorptive extraction.