Woodworth's (1929) Stimulus-Organism-Response (S-O-R) paradigm, for instance, was invoked to account for the variability in behavior formerly conceptualized with a simple S-R psychology.
What does SOR stand for?
SOR stands for Stimulus-Organism-Response
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SOR
We have 163 other meanings of SOR in our Acronym Attic
- State Of Readiness
- Statement of Operational Requirements
- Statement Of Reasons
- Statement of Release (various organizations)
- Statement of Remuneration (pensions; Canada)
- Statement Of Requirement(s)
- Statement of Responsibility (various organizations)
- Static O-Ring (Lenexa, KS)
- Statutory Orders and Regulations (Canada)
- Steam-Oil Ratio (oil production measurement)