By accommodating modern trends, we're strengthening Stilton's position as the king of English cheese" says Nigel White of the Stilton Cheese Makers Association.
What does SCMA stand for?
SCMA stands for Stilton Cheese Makers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCMA
We have 35 other meanings of SCMA in our Acronym Attic
- Specialty Certified Medical Assistant (trademark of Health Information Compliance, LLC)
- SpectraLink Certified Messaging Application (SpectraLink Corporation)
- Splinter Cell Map Archive
- St Cloud Mankato and Austin (railroad)
- St Croix Marksmanship Association
- Standing Committee of Ministers Responsible for Agriculture
- Standing Conference of Mediation Advocates (UK)
- State College Martial Arts Academy (State College, PA)
- Station Configuration Monitoring Application
- Steering Committee on Mine Action
- Stream-Controlled Medium Access
- Student Construction Management Association
- Subcarrier Multiple Access
- Summary Court Martial Authority
- Sunshine Coast Museum and Archives (Canada)
- Supply Chain Management Association
- Surface Coal Mining Act of 1977
- Surface Coal Mining Activities
- Surface Coal Mining Application
- Surya Citra Media Tbk
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nigel White of the Stilton Cheese Makers Association said: "Blue Stilton cheese has a very distinctive aroma and has a huge fan base across the world but mice are clearly not among that.
The stinky scent has been commissioned by the Stilton Cheese Makers Association as part of the latest advertising campaign to promote the smelly cheese.
The Stilton Cheese Makers Association (SC-MA) has asked TV presenter Cat Deeley to be the face of the new scent as part of a campaign encouraging people to try the blue cheese as part of everyday meals.
According to the Stilton Cheese Makers Association, the ice cream "marries perfectly" with mincemeat.
The campaign, initiated by the Stilton Cheese Makers Association, is being fronted by a number of celebrities, including Helen Mirren, Stephen Fry and Tara Palmer-Tomkinson.
The Stilton Cheese Makers Association is looking to turn heads with a sultry and sophisticated new image for the cheese.