What does SAT stand for?
SAT stands for Stewartry Archaeological Trust
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAT
We have 518 other meanings of SAT in our Acronym Attic
- Standard Assessment Task (British)
- Standard AUTODIN Terminal
- Stanford Achievement Test
- State Action Team (California DECA)
- State Administration of Taxation (China)
- State Administrative Tribunal (Australia)
- Static Air Temperature
- Stationary Armor Target (US Army Training Circular TC-25-8)
- Statutory Assessment Test (UK education)
- Steering Axle Temperature