On Sunday, April 21, Aspen Dental and Stewart-Haas Racing will celebrate Jill's experience when her smiling face will be featured on Ryan Newman's No.
What does SHR stand for?
SHR stands for Stewart-Haas Racing (automobile racing team)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SHR
We have 165 other meanings of SHR in our Acronym Attic
- South Hunterdon Regional High School (Lambertville, New Jersey)
- Special Hazards Review (NIOSH)
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources, Inc. (Saint Louis, MO)
- Spontaneously Hypertensive Rat
- Sport History Review (journal)
- Staff Human Resources
- State Highway Route
- Step Height Reduction
- Steroid Hormone Receptor
- Steve Henry Racing (Texas)
- Student Health Record (various organizations)
- Suburban Home Records (Denver, CO)
- Super Heterodyne Receiver
- Superheterodyne Receiver
- Supplementary Homicide Report
- Sveriges Herpetologiska Riksförening (Sweden)
- Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats with Heart Failure (cardiology function)
- Spontaneously Hypertensive Rat Stroke-Prone
- Rain Shower (meteorology, aviation)
- Sacramento Housing and Redevelopment Agency (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Darian Grubb was atop the pit box this time for Stewart-Haas Racing.
He achieved that Sunday, finishing eighth in the Daytona 500 in his first outing for his own team, Stewart-Haas Racing.
Along with its status as the Official Motor Oil of NASCAR, the Official Motor Oil of SCCA and the Official Motor Oil of Formula DRIFT, Mobil 1 enjoys a long association with many of world's most popular and successful race teams, including the Vodafone McLaren Mercedes Formula 1[TM] team, Stewart-Haas Racing in NASCAR, Corvette Racing's American Le Mans Series team, as well as the Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup--the world's fastest international one-make series.
The company also serves as an associate sponsor of three-time Sprint Cup champion Tony Stewart and Sprint Cup rookie-of-the-year candidate, and Daytona 500 polesitter Danica Patrick, both of whom are teammates with Newman at Stewart-Haas Racing.
ExxonMobil today announced that its Mobil 1 technology partners Stewart-Haas Racing and Vodafone McLaren Mercedes will feature the names of lucky fans on its race cars for one race as they prepare for the final stretch of the 2012 NASCAR and Formula 1[TM] calendars.
About Stewart-Haas Racing Stewart-Haas Racing is the title-winning NASCAR Sprint Cup Series team co-owned by three-time Sprint Cup champion Tony Stewart and Gene Haas, founder of Haas Automation - the largest CNC machine tool builder in the western world.
Voting on Mobil 1 Facebook Page Will Determine Which Vehicle the Three-Time and Reigning NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion Drives in a Special Exhibition at Charlotte Motor Speedway * Channeling last year's Mobil 1 Car Swap, Stewart will take laps in one of four vehicles: a Mobil 1 Racing-edition Bondurant Corvette Grand Sport, the Mobil 1 Formula Drift Chevy Camaro SS, a Chevy Astro Van, or a World War II-vintage tank * Fans can vote on the Mobil 1 Facebook page for the vehicle they want to see Stewart drive during three rounds of voting, which begin today * Mobil 1TM is in its tenth year as the "Official Motor Oil of NASCAR" and its second year as a sponsor of Stewart-Haas Racing and the No.