Steven Curtis Chapman, one of the world's top singers of contemporary Christian music, will be performing at Cathedral House, St Thomas Road in Huddersfield.
What does SC2 stand for?
SC2 stands for Steven Curtis Chapman (singer)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SC2
We have 4 other meanings of SC2 in our Acronym Attic
- Specialist Certificate: Legal
- Special Certificate: Performing Arts
- Service Center 1 (software; Native Instruments Gmbh; Berlin, Germany)
- Standard Clean 1 (part of RCA wafer clean process)
- Southern Cross Ten (Country Television Station, Gold Coast, Australia)
- Sim City 2 (game)
- Soul Calibur 2 (game)
- Standard Clean 2 (part of RCA wafer clean process)
- Star Control 2 (computer game)
- Starcraft II (game)
- Subcommittee 2 of JTC1 (Coded Character Sets)
- Supreme Commander 2 (gaming)
- SimCity 2000 (game)
- Supercomputer Conference 2003
- 21st Century Surface Combatant Program
- Supply Chains in the 21st Century (UK)
- Subcommittee 23 of JTC1 (optical disk cartridges for Information Interchange)
- Standing Committee 29th Meeting (convention on trade in endangered species, 1993)
- Subcommittee 29 of JTC1 (MPEG)
- SATCOM (Satellite Communications) C2 (Command and Control) Centers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Richard Duckett With a happy family, a life anchored in faith, and a musical career as one of the country's leading singer/songwriters of contemporary Christian music, Steven Curtis Chapman could well have felt blessed as 2008 dawned.
Over the course of his nearly 25-year career, Steven Curtis Chapman has chronicled his own journey through song while creating a soundtrack for our lives," said Wendy Lee Nentwig, Christian editor, Rhapsody.
an entertainment and management company representing bestselling clients such as Steven Curtis Chapman, Ted Dekker, Brandon Heath, and Philip Yancey.
Curiously, for an awards ceremony known for its winners thanking God, three winners of gospel recordings in fact did not thank their deity for their success, although Steven Curtis Chapman, whose ``All Things New'' was named Best Pop Gospel Album, did conclude his acceptance speech with ``God bless.
Steven Curtis Chapman, Chris Tomlin, Casting Crowns, 7 p.
Featuring Steven Curtis Chapman, Avalon, Mandisa (from American Idol), Mark Schultz, Aaron Schust, Need to Breathe and many more leading contemporary artists, the event also highlights a message of vision and inspiration from world-renowned evangelist Luis Palau.
13 /PRNewswire/ -- GRAMMY Award winning and multi-platinum selling artist Steven Curtis Chapman has announced plans to release Beauty Will Rise on November 3rd on Sparrow Records.