Its four Colorado hospitals connected to the HIE include East Morgan County Hospital in Brush, McKee Medical Center in Loveland, North Colorado Medical Center in Greeley, and Sterling Regional MedCenter in Sterling.
What does SRM stand for?
SRM stands for Sterling Regional MedCenter (Sterling, CO)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRM
We have 300 other meanings of SRM in our Acronym Attic
- Square Root Method
- Sri Ramakrishna Memorial
- Stack Reference Model
- Standard Reference Material
- Standard Reference Method
- Standardized Response Mean
- Standards Related Matters
- State Run Media
- Steam Reforming of Methanol
- Stephenson Railway Museum (est. 1986; UK)
- Still Runnin Magazine (Mechanicsville, VA)
- Stimuli-Responsive Material (solar energy)
- Storage & Retrieval Machine
- Storage Resource Management
- Storage Resource Manager
- Strategic Relationship Manager
- Strategic Risk Management (various organizations)
- Stretch Reducing Mill
- Structural Repair Manual
- Structural Risk Minimization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other facilities include the McKee Medical Center in Loveland and Sterling Regional MedCenter.
9, 2003 CM Locks Reduce Costs, Heighten Security in Key Hospital Areas IR Security & Safety's Electronic Access Control Division (EACD) today announced that Sterling Regional MedCenter of Colorado is using 38 Schlage "Locknetics on Board" computer managed (CM) locking systems to secure sensitive areas and provide increased security for employees and patients.